the must-have set

Koi Stackers.

Green marks?

Never heard of her.

As seen on

Who the hell are we?

We didn’t invent jewellery, but we did make it better. Designed with intention and crafted to last, our jewellery is made to be worn - not just admired. We like to inspire with our jewellery, but not take ourselves too seriously. Life is for living and if we can make some timeless pieces of history along the way - we’ll be stoked with that.

FEATURED IN.

EXCLUSIVE SETS.

View all
Sale
Boundless Lovers Set
Regular price $233.00 Sale price$198.00
Sale
Koi & Onyx Rings Set
Regular price $241.00 Sale pricefrom $205.00
Sale
Union + Stackers Set
Regular price $224.00 Sale pricefrom $191.00
Sale
Koi & Drifter Cuff Set
Regular price $258.00 Sale pricefrom $220.00

ok but why choose

925 sterling silver?


925 means for every jewellery piece, 92.5% must be made of pure silver and the remaining 7.5% in alloy as this combination enhances the hardness and strength of our jewellery, ensuring it withstands the test of time.

Rest easy knowing we stamp every piece of jewellery with the 925 hallmark to guarantee the authenticity and craftsmanship of our pieces.

shop now